Surgery Exchange LLC is a healthcare IT company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We launched a specialized unique cloud based platform for hospitals, surgeons, supply chain organizations and medical device vendors/manufacturers.
Surgery Exchange™ is a HIPAA compliant, scalable, and manufacturer agnostic system to streamline planning and managing implant surgeries by proactively engaging stakeholders throughout the process of initiating, planning, and billing the case in accordance with hospital specified rules including compliance with vendor contracts. It transforms the process from being highly dependent on people to standardized technology based processes.
Job Title: Client Services Specialist
A professional client facing position, the Client Services Specialist is responsible for a range of implementation activities designed to achieve a high level of client service and satisfaction during the implementation of Surgery Exchange™. This position requires:
- A high level of independent judgment and decision making throughout the implementation process.
- Primarily responsible for training the client on system setup, system administration, and all aspects of the Surgery Exchange™ application.
- Work directly with clients to assist with data file conversion.
- Provide post live support to client during the transition to traditional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle several implementation projects at any given time.
- Lead all aspects of implementation at a client’s site.
- Gather workflow and business requirements as necessary and apply detailed working knowledge of Surgery Exchange and features to support the client’s business.
- Create configuration documents for setup in Surgery Exchange™ and train clients appropriately.
- Develop and conduct training programs for each client and their user community that includes hospital, surgeon and vendor personnel.
- Report enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of client.
- Act as a resource to assist project team in product development and/or testing process.
- Work with Project Managers to establish cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Track tasks accomplished, time spent and milestones completed using company tools.
- Assist with identification of risks, and with development of mitigation or avoidance plans.
- Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Assist clients with post-live support questions when needed.
- Train/Coach less experienced Client Services Specialists and internal resources including support staff.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills
Varied knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of business concepts including distributions systems and inventory control concepts
- Familiarity with hospital surgery scheduling and preparation workflow a plus
- Proven business integration skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent organizational/project management skills
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels
- Responsible for proper scheduling of training visits, staffing, budgets, etc.
- Working proficiency of company standard office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interact directly with customers at all management levels
- Interact internally with Project Managers, Quality Assurance and Product Development for implementation support and issue resolutions
|Education:||A degree in Business, Nursing, or related field or equivalent experience.|
|Experience:||Minimum of two (2) years professional level experience in a position with project management and three (3) years experience with product implementation. Prior experience in a client facing position is required.
Experience in inventory management, logistics, hospital medical billing, or working in an OR/hospital setting is a plus.
|Travel:||Atlanta Base. Requires travelling at least 40-50% of the time.|
We are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial spirit eager to help build a cutting-edge technology company with high growth potential.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and an opportunity to participate in the company stock incentive plan.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Background and reference checks required prior to hiring.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume and salary history to email@example.com. Please, no third parties.
Surgery Exchange is an equal opportunity employer.